Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why it is I! DEATH!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Why it is I! DEATH!

    Why hello there my fellow Dystopians! I am Death, I am a fairly old player but to those of you who don't know me I'm here to day to tell you a little bit about Muah. I am 27 years of age, married to my beautiful wife Kaylee ( I'm sure you'll hear her in chat yelling at me from time to time). Anywho, we have a 5 year old son, Briley (again hear him talking while I'm playing from time to time). I work a full time job aswell as fix lawnmowers on the side which is also a legit business as of 1/1/20! Anyway I love to play this server its always a great time just hope to have plenty of time to play now that I am able!
    Hope to see you all in game!

    Kind reguards,
    Death, Minister Of Peace.

    #2
    Legit business as of this year? surely just in time for corna!
    but yea I remember you vaguely from Yankee Task Force days you paraded yourself around In that ridiculous dodge pickup

    Comment


      #3
      At least he can afford a car, Roro. With all your idling on the server you have yet to buy a single vehicle. Even the affordable GMC Vandura has escaped your grasp.

      Comment


        #4
        I choose to take public transit since you cannot trace that. I am smarter than your half asian brother Chang Lang

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Swmrroro94 View Post
          I choose to take public transit since you cannot trace that. I am smarter than your half asian brother Chang Lang
          Oh yes, all of two subway cars watched by the benevolent public surveillance cameras. Quite difficult to trace indeed. Regarding any allegations of Eastasian family ties, I shall have you know my DNA is on record with the Ministry of Peace and crosschecked by Big Brother himself. No Eastasian heritage to speak of. Meanwhile I hear you have trade deals with both Eurasia and Eastasia. Double dipping between an ally and an enemy, most unorthodox for a supposedly smart man.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Zr970 View Post
            Double dipping between an ally and an enemy, most unorthodox for a supposedly smart man.
            Its good business, I am wealthiest player that is called smart.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Swmrroro94 View Post

              Its good business, I am wealthiest player that is called smart.
              An admission of guilt. Consider your coffers emptied. I shall coordinate with the Ministry of Plenty to purge all your accounts under our jurisdiction, and with our allies on their end.

              Comment


                #8
                He has tried to seize my assets before, I burnt a church down and escaped his grasp what makes you so sure you will find me.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Swmrroro94 View Post
                  He has tried to seize my assets before, I burnt a church down and escaped his grasp what makes you so sure you will find me.
                  The simple fact that I have not yet pursued you does not mean I am unable to locate you. According to our databases, you have already been arrested for minor crimes on many occasions. From jaywalking to public nudity. Your alleged actions against a so-called church are unfounded, simply because we do not have a religious population in Oceania. The former meeting grounds for the pious denizens of the old regime has long been converted to a civilian meeting hall. As of our last patrol approximately thirty minutes ago, there are no signs of any fire damage.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Zr970 View Post

                    The simple fact that I have not yet pursued you does not mean I am unable to locate you. According to our databases, you have already been arrested for minor crimes on many occasions. From jaywalking to public nudity. Your alleged actions against a so-called church are unfounded, simply because we do not have a religious population in Oceania. The former meeting grounds for the pious denizens of the old regime has long been converted to a civilian meeting hall. As of our last patrol approximately thirty minutes ago, there are no signs of any fire damage.
                    Per the Ministry of Truth there is no such record of the matter. As for the meeting hall this was long before your cult took over the Ministry of Love.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Swmrroro94 View Post

                      Per the Ministry of Truth there is no such record of the matter. As for the meeting hall this was long before your cult took over the Ministry of Love.
                      As the supposed acting Minister of Truth, a claim I heartily doubt in all regards, it would be well known to you that the Ministry of Love does not share every daily infraction for dissemination to the public. If we wrote articles about every minor offense in the city, the newspapers would be filled with nothing but nonsense. Regarding the meeting hall business, might I remind you that before I was the Minister of the Interior I myself was the Minister of Information and worked closely with law enforcement at the time?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X